Can I Lease A Used Car? Yes You Can With Pink Car Leasing
Whether you are a serious petrol head who loves everything about cars, or you just need a functional car to get you from A to B, cost is always a factor. And cost shouldn’t prevent you being able to drive the car you want to, whatever your level of interest is. In this sense, car leasing is the way to go, because, compared to buying a car, it offers you the chance to drive a better spec of car for the money you can afford each month, and then at the end of your lease period you can choose another great car to lease.
But there are even more ways to save money through car leasing, and in the current economic climate, you can’t afford to ignore that. So can you lease a used car? Yes you can, and our team at Pink Car Leasing can explain why you should definitely consider leasing a used car through us.
The benefits of leasing a used car
Used car leasing is sometimes called pre-owned car leasing, because you are essentially leasing a car that has been leased from new once before, which will mean it will be about two or three years old. In this day and age this is still classed as a nearly new car, because modern cars are built to last, are far more reliable and because of the mileage restrictions that come as standard in a car leasing agreement, you know the car will have a moderate amount of miles on the clock. But what other benefits are there to used car leasing?
- Used car leasing is cheaper than new car leasing: Cars depreciate in value as soon as you drive them, and the majority percentage of depreciation occurs in the first twelve months of ownership, so after that, car leasing companies aren’t too concerned about the car losing more value and hence they will offer you a pretty good deal if you want to lease a two or three year-old car.
- Hand-picked cars: Car leasing companies will cherry-pick the best cars to be re-leased as used cars, so you can be sure that you will be getting a good quality vehicle with a modest mileage and in good condition. Furthermore, you have the luxury of not only being able to shop around for the make and model of car that you desire, you can also find one that has the mileage, age and spec that you want, and it is all more affordable than buying a car.
- Available now: With new cars you often have to wait for them to be registered or to become available from the manufacturer, but with a used car you know it is available now, so the wait to be able to drive off with a used car lease is considerably shorter.
- Same terms: Even though your leasing deal involves a used car on a cheaper monthly payment, the rest of your terms are largely the same as with a new car lease, so you get service and maintenance thrown in, your road tax is usually covered, and you negotiate the same restrictions, such as mileage and overseas driving.
- Warranty is still valid: If there is any warranty period left on the vehicle, this will be transferred to you for your benefit, and if there isn’t, most car leasing companies will offer you an extended period of warranty. That means you will potentially be saving more money on repair costs.
Speak to us about used car leasing
We appreciate that when you are looking at the benefits of used car leasing against new car leasing, it is not always about the money. There are other benefits to used car leasing, such as the fact that with modern vehicles, nearly-new is as good as new, so you can still benefit from cutting edge technology, both under the bonnet and inside the car. You can also still benefit from the great reliability that modern cars offer, and you can still benefit from the better fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions now offered.
At Pink Car Leasing we have a great range of used cars for you to choose from and we can offer very attractive deals which we can adapt to suit your needs, and at the end of that lease, we can find you another one. Contact us today and we can discuss your requirements and find a used car to suit you.