Luxury Hatchbacks for Less
Have you always dreamed of owning a luxury hatchback car? For many motorists across the UK, the answer is yes. With their compact designs, stunning features, and overall practicality, owning a hatchback is ideal for a variety of individuals.
Whether you’re a parent of young children, a young professional living in the city or you’re just someone in the market for a new car that can suit your specific driving needs, a hatchback can be the perfect option for you for a variety of reasons.
We have put together a list of reasons why you should own a hatchback vehicle in 2020 and beyond. We’ve also included our latest hatchback recommendation. To learn more about these fantastic vehicles and what they can offer you as modern-day motorist, keep on reading.
The History Behind the Hatchback
The first models of hatchback cars were launched back in the 1930’s by Citroen, a well-known French car manufacturer. The older models of hatchback cars were often longer in size, something that was perhaps more desirable at the time. Since then, hatchbacks have continued to evolve into the modern versions we know and love today.
In the 1960’s, Renault placed their focus on the creation of hatchback automobiles, with one of its top-grossing models being the Renault 4, with over 7 million produced and sold in Europe.
With the likes of Volkswagen, BMW and Mercedes following suit and creating their own versions of the hatchback car, they quickly became a very popular vehicle choice. Today, their popularity continues to soar as more and more people are seeking an all-round vehicle to suit a variety of needs.
The Advantages of Hatchback Cars
Hatchback cars come with a fantastic range of benefits to suit the modern driver. From performance-based benefits all the way down to the visuals, hatchbacks rank very highly. Below, we’ve listed some of the key advantages of hatchbacks:
- They are more spacious than you might think – there is a common misconception that hatchbacks are skimping out on space. However, you may be pleasantly surprised to learn that hatchbacks offer fantastic cargo access in the boot. From big shopping hauls to transporting larger cargo such as flat-pack furniture, a hatchback has got you covered.
- They look visually appealing – if there’s one thing that stands out about hatchbacks, its their range of eye-catching and visually appealing designs. Back in the day, hatchbacks looked somewhat dull. However, the modern hatchback has evolved into something far more stunning. Of course, its important to people to have a car that not only performs well but looks impressive too. Today’s hatchbacks can make a positive fashion statement with fresh, modern styling.
- They are an affordable option – many motorists want a gorgeous car that comes with a smaller price-tag. Hatchbacks appeal to both demands! Hatchbacks can work towards keeping your vehicles running costs down, which is perfect for today’s climate.
- They are ideal for city driving – imagine you’re trying to navigate a city in a car. A hatchback can offer drivers with an easy to maneuver vehicle that fits seamlessly into tighter parking spaces, making city driving a more pleasant experience for everyone involved.
- They suit a wide range of drivers – whether you’re a growing family or a tech-savvy Gen-Z, hatchbacks can cater to your specific needs. With many models coming with spacious rear seating for kids and featuring some of the latest in-car technology such as Bluetooth connectivity and autonomous parking, hatchbacks are suited to almost anyone.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from owning a hatchback car. However, there are many more that you will quickly discover if you choose to lease a hatchback!
What Hatchback Car is Best for You?
With such a huge market to choose from, how do you know which particular type of hatchback car is best for you? As it currently stands, the Mercedes A Class comes out on top for a variety of reasons. Here are some of the main reasons why you should own a Mercedes A class:
- Performance and drive – the Mercedes A Class offers drivers with seamless performance. With a progressive power delivery that is spread evenly through the rev range, and with enough oomph to have you sitting comfortably on the outside lane of a motorway, the Mercedes A Class offers fantastic driving performance.
- Ride comfort – this is an important factor for both the driver and their passengers. Luckily, the A Class has a softer set-up than the generally firmer A3 and 1 Series. This makes it one of the comfiest family hatchbacks on the market. Even the sportier models such as the A250 does not compromise on comfort, meaning the A Class is ideal for driving fanatics and daily commuters alike.
- Overall appearance – it’s undeniable that Mercedes produce attractive vehicles, with the A Class being no exception to the rule. With a slick and compact design and a range of eye-catching colours to choose from, finding your perfect A Class model is a breeze. For those of you who like to have a car that reflects your personalities and fashion preferences, the Mercedes A Class ticks all the right boxes.
A classy, comfortable, and enjoyable to drive vehicle, the Mercedes A Class is packed with some of the best in-car technology and provides fantastic performance output and handling. With so many benefits associated to this vehicle, the Mercedes A Class is the perfect choice for motorists.
Are you Interested in Leasing a Luxury Hatchback?
We stock a wide range of luxury hatchbacks, including the ever-popular Mercedes A Class. With no admin or processing fees and flexible leasing options, you can soon be on your way to owning your very own luxury hatchback.
For more information on our car leasing options, contact our friendly team today. Our team of experts will be able to assist you in choosing the ideal car for you, whilst helping you to settle on a lease deal that suits your specific budget.